Sunday, April 8, 2012

8 days to go, Easter, and Bib #23,314

Only 8 days left until the race.  I head to Boston on Saturday so that I have a full day to relax on Sunday before the race.  My official bib # is 23314.  It's a high number because they assign the numbers to the charity runners after they have given numbers to all the people who qualified on their own.  I have qualified 3 times on my own in the past, but not this time around.  Maybe next year, when I get another time bonus for turning 40! 

There should also be a way that people can track my progress live via Internet on race day, but I think I have to sign up for that on race weekend.  Stay tuned for more info on that.  Through out the week I will be posting other info as well, like the course map, walking you through what its like on race day, etc.

Finally, we had a great Easter weekend with family.  I got to see my Dad & Maureen, as well as my brother and sister's families and my Mom.  Dad & Maureen will be heading up to Boston next weekend as well.  We finally took some family photos while we were in Pennsylvania:





No comments:

Post a Comment