Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tattooed, Ready to Go, and how to track me online

Last post of the night.  The race bag is packed.  I have eaten all the carbs I am going to eat.  I had my step-Mom Maureen give me my arm tattoos so I can be cheered from 360 degrees (see below).  We also had a great time at the Dana Farber pre-race Pasta Party.  It is always inspirational to meet some of the patients DFMC helps through its programs and research

Now it is time to get some sleep.  Wake -up time is 5:30 am tomorrow to jump on the bus at 6:30.  My wave kicks off at 10:40 am.

If you wan tto tack me online, there are 2 ways to do it:

1) Text RUNNER to 345678 (you get a confirmation SMS, and then you get four text updates when I cross the 10K, 1/2 way, 30K, and finish line)

2) You can also got to the marathon website: baa.org and enter my bib number: 23314.  They give splits every 5K.

Once I have recovered, I will give a post race summary.  See you on the other side!

(Could not figure out how to get these upright!)



No comments:

Post a Comment